Corporate Managers Association
We provide the tools, knowledge and support so that you can take charge and lead with confidence.
If you want to improve your career prospects, you are at the right place. We provide members with the means to differentiate themselves as high achievers and rise above the rest.
Employers are welcome to enrol their managers.
The Corporate Managers Association is opening its doors as a Private Club for exclusive membership.
This is the first organization of its kind in the world. We start providing you with the necessary tools as soon as you join, so you do not have to wait for your employer to send you on a course or seminar. Members can immediately begin to improve their knowledge and boost their careers.
1. Meaning of Association:
According to definitions and
dictionaries the meaning of associations can be as follows: Voluntary
associations are groups of individuals who voluntarily enter into an
agreement to accomplish a purpose. An association can also mean the
2. Who is this web site for?
All employees in the Corporate Business World and Government Organisations worldwide, who aspire to become supervisors, managers, senior managers or chief executives. It is even for persons without any College or University degree, but who have the ambition to grow and carve out a better career for the future.
3. What are the benefits of membership?
Get all the essential core products and information to rapidly become highly successful in the Corporate Business World and Government Organisations.
3.1 Here below are some of the features members can capitalise on:
1. Learn quickly how to evaluate an organisation, a department or a section and how to roll out strategic objectives;
2. Learn quickly how to constantly adjust targets and monitor and improve job performance on all levels for achievement of objectives;
3. Learn the scientific approach of how to conduct productive, efficient and effective review meetings;
4. Learn how to attract, interview and select the best capable human talents into your subordinate positions to make you a stronger performer and contender;
5. Learn all about team building; conflict handling, constructive versus destructive motivation, performance appraisals, supervision principles, management principles, leadership principles and creative thinking principles.
3.2 Here are some of the benefits for members:
1. No or slow career progress can change overnight;
2. take charge of own growth, future and destiny earlier;
3. get noticed in your present work environment for improved behaviour faster;
4. no need to wait on employer for courses or seminars;
5. improve mobility for job promotion with present employer and new employers faster;
6. improve mobility for career change faster;
7. improve chances of earning a higher income faster;
8. improve family lifestyle faster;
9. improve capability to pay for higher education of children faster; and best of all ..
10. improve self-esteem, self-actualisation and self-worth faster.
3.3 We provide the following:
1. We provide self-study training manuals in PDF, powerpoint presentations and videos on management principles, which can enable individuals to quickly become efficient managers.
2. We provide self-study training manuals in PDF, powerpoint presentations and videos on leadership principles, which can enable individuals to quickly become effective leaders.
3. We provide the most essential tools, which can enable individuals to quickly become efficient managers and effective leaders by providing self-study training material on topics like the hierarchical differentiation of management roles, functions and decision-making areas for the different tiers, strategic planning with roll-down of subsidiary/department objectives, performance management, leadership styles, participative management, conflict management, change management, team building, destructive versus constructive motivation, possibility thinking, budgeting methods for the corporate environment, how to motivate capital professionally, identification of performance areas, problem-solving with Ishikawa, project planning and execution, short interval control, and how to write a professional job description.
4. We provide some spreadsheet calculation models, which can usefully be adapted and applied in the business and government world, like ammortisation, break-even for different turnovers with different targeted profit levels, business planning to entice finance, rolling cash flow prediction, customer service levels, equipment replacement point, inventory control methods and aggregate logistics planning to support the production and marketing plans.
5. We provide several other reading material to enhance understanding of human behaviour, motivation of individuals and groups, improvement of creativity, improvement of personal and organisation financial planning, improvement of job interviewing and selection methods and several others.
3.4 Organisation leadership functions:
1. What is the most important
function of the head of an organisation, a department or a section?
What tools are available to give
2. What is the second most
What tools are available to
monitor the progress toward goal achievement?
3. What is the third most important function?
To ensure that employees have the knowledge and skills to fulfil their jobs successfully.
How can this be achieved?
3.1 The head of human resources management must be knowledgeable and talented enough to implement head-hunting, interviewing and selection methods, to entice the best human capital talent for job openings and also improve on those methods.
3.2 Identification of development areas must be part of the performance management system, so that individuals can be developed according to a planned talent improvement program.
4. What is the fourth most important function?
To ensure that all employees become efficient managers and that all employees in positions of authority become not only efficient managers, but also effective leaders for their groups.
How can this be achieved?
Technical occupational knowledge and skills are usually obtained through external educational institutions. Management efficiency and leadership effectiveness are, however, a completely other dimension and only in rare cases somewhat included in technical occupational training. Therefore, special efforts must be made to accomplish the aims of management efficiency and leadership effectiveness on all levels of the organisation hierarchy. Usually it can be achieved through both internal and external training resources. There are many small, medium and big organisations, which either do not have internal training resources, have only limited training resources or only concentrate on technical job training.
Our aim is therefore to bridge the gap as an external resource, to help people become more proficient and competent in management efficiency and leadership effectiveness.
Our main purpose is to make it possible for members to reach higher management and leadership maturity levels, quicker than the normal average. Consequently, our members can develop faster and move into more important jobs faster than what would normally be possible. To see all the products click on our link to "Products".
Within 12 months you may be better informed on these topics than others with Master Degrees and you will be on your way to a better career future and ultimate higher destiny in life.
If you can recall the TV program "Celebrity Apprentice" with Donald Trump, all the participants, although celebrities in own right and quite successful in different spheres of life, had the common problems of not knowing the principles of management, team building and leadership.
Get all the answers here for a once-off payment of only $498.00 for lifelong membership. Pay once on joining and never again after that. Remember, you are just paying for "Performance Management the Right Way Video Series" as displayed in the first video at the top of the "Products" page. All the other products are paid for and free.
By paying for membership, you also agree that each and every product you get in exchange for membership payment, will be for your sole private eyes and private use only and not to be revealed or passed on to anybody else.
The grand opening of this private club for exclusive membership will be coming soon!
Terms of Service and Refund Policy:
1. Terms of Service:
We sell and deliver mainly intangible digital products online in the form of software products and e-books. Our goods are immediately available for online download after successful payment.
2. Refund policy:
It is our opinion that the nature of digital goods are such that they cannot be returned. Likewise any refunds can be unfair as there does not exist any sure way to return digital goods as counter performance. In other words there does not exist a fair or satisfactory legal remedy for the seller. We will only consider refunds under very exceptional circumstances.
Sometimes we are bound by contrary policies of payment processors, in which case we may retard delivery of bonuses, updates or part of packages, until guaranteed refund periods expire. We may apply the same procedure for subscription payments over a period, in case future payments dry up for some or other reason.
Due to the nature of these digital products and our inability to retrieve possession of the digital products back from you, we will not be offering any refunds for any reason. We do apologize, but this is to prevent fraudulent purchasing of our product packages. Please be sure you really want this package prior to purchasing.
2. No refunds on this product:
Therefore, there will be no refunds for the purchase of this product.